- Men's Shoe sizes up to 11, Female Shoe Size up to 13
Game Ready Cold Compression Ankle Wrap Compatible with the Game Ready GRPro 2.1 Cold Compression Unit
The Large Game Ready Wrap - Lower Extremity - Ankle with ATX is a versatile therapy wrap designed to provide effective outcomes from cold, hot, and compression therapies. It is engineered for anatomic fit, comfort, and easy application, making it an ideal treatment option for patients dealing with various injuries, post-surgical recovery, and different stages of rehabilitation. This wrap is perfect for reducing pain, improving range of motion, and accelerating the body's natural healing mechanisms. With hook and loop closures and quick-release hose connectors, this wrap is easy to apply and mess-free. Its quality engineering makes it an excellent investment in your recovery.
Indications for Use:
- Ideal for post-surgical and acute injuries to the foot, ankle, and lower leg
- Reduces edema swelling and pain
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Athletic Training facilities
- Sports medicine clinics
- Physical therapy clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
Unique Features of the Product:
- Dual-action wraps for adjustable pneumatic compression and continuous cold or heat therapy
- Engineered for anatomic fit, comfort, and easy application
- Hook and loop closures and quick-release hose connectors for mess-free application
- Provides optimal coverage and better surface contact for effective outcomes from therapy
- Versatile therapy systems are available for most major body parts and in a variety of sizes
- Dimensions: 12" x 1" x 10"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Large size designed to fit a male foot up to size 11 and a female foot up to size 13
- Ankle wrap is designed to fit either ankle
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Large Game Ready Wrap - Lower Extremity - Ankle with ATX
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
- Q: What is the recommended usage for this wrap? A: It is recommended to use the wrap at least 4 times a day for approximately 30 minutes each session.
- Q: What is the temperature range for the greatest benefits from cold therapy? A: Studies suggest the greatest benefits from cold therapy are in the 40 degrees-60 degrees temperature range.
- Q: Is the wrap easy to apply? A: Yes, the wrap features hook and loop closures and quick-release hose connectors for mess-free application.