Game Ready Med4 Elite™ Control Unit:
The GR Pro 2.1 Cold Compression Unit and Wraps incorporate an active temperature exchange unit that maintains cool temperature and a pneumatic compression. The system has a control unit and full range of ergonomic wraps for all body parts.
The Med4 Elite Control Unit integrates four modalities: cryotherapy, thermotherapy, rapid contrast therapy (RCT), and intermittent pneumatic compression therapy (IPC) in one device. The touchscreen interface allows users to easily alternate between and combine the four therapeutic modalities. Additionally, the screen allows users to control the Med4 and adjust as needed. The cold setting can be reduced to 38 degrees while the heat can be set as high as 113 degrees. Rapid contrast therapy features a changeover of less than a minute, and active compression IPC therapy offers four levels of treatment. The modalities all allow the compression level to be set along with the total therapy time.
Unique Features of the Product:
- Integrates iceless cold, controllable heat, rapid contrast, and active compression therapies through an easy-to-use touchscreen interface
- Greater surface contact that optimizes the cold, heat, and rapid contrast therapy of major body parts
- Versatile unit that allows for customized therapy sessions
- Compatible with most of Game Ready's line of dual-action, no-mess ATX Wraps
- Simultaneous users mean a more efficient operation, allowing more patients to be seen and treated in less time
- Features four lockable wheels for optimal positioning
Dimensions: 33" x 43" x 26"
Weight: 302.00 lbs Call for Shipping Quote via LTL Truck