Mettler ME 8500 APT Hi-Lo Active Passive Trainer With Stand
The ME 8500 takes the lightweight APT Portable Active Passive Trainer and adds a hi-lo stand that allows patients to exercise both upper and lower body, giving them a complete workout conveniently and easily.
The APT is a valuable asset for occupational therapists, physical therapists, and other medical professionals involved in helping patients improve blood circulation and gain muscle strength and tone using active passive training. Mettler's ME 8500 APT allows the clinician to completely control the speed, resistance, number of rotations and load levels of a patient's workout.
The Active Passive Trainer is lightweight and can be easily moved in order to be used on the floor or on a table top.
Features of the ME 8500 APT include:
- 5 levels of resistance for Active exercising
- 5 levels of speed for Passive exercising
- Can be used on patients confined to wheel chairs
- Adjustable crank-arm height and length
- Improve blood circulation, strength, endurance and muscle-tone
- Weight: 22 lbs. (18 kg)
- Dimensions: 18.1 in. (W) x 28.3 in. (L) x 5.9 in. (H)
- Warranty: 1 year
Mettler also provides several accessories for use with this active passive trainer, including:
- ME-82001 High supports for footrest (pair)
- ME-82002 Angled handgrips (pair)
- ME-82003 Foot rest (pair)
- ME-82004 Straight hand grips (pair)
- ME-82005 Hemi glove (single)
- ME-82006 Securing straps (pair)
Note: This product has a 12 week lead time.