Parallel Bars, height adjustable, floor mounted, 7' L x 22.5" W x 31" - 41" H
These Height-Adjustable Wood Platform Parallel Bars are a valuable addition to any physical therapy or rehabilitation center. They are used to help individuals build strength, coordination, and balance through various exercises and movements. Our parallel bars are designed to be safe and durable, with a weight capacity of 350 lbs. They offer a practical alternative to motorized bars with their single-operator height adjustments, allowing every height adjustment necessary to be made from a single location. The height and width are permanently stamped on the frame, and the bars are incredibly easy to use with a single plunger/lock.
Indications for Use:
- Used to help individuals build strength and balance, and gait training
- Ideal for physical therapy and rehabilitation centers
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical therapy centers
- Rehabilitation centers
- Athletic training facilities
Unique Features of the Product:
- Single-operator height adjustments
- Durable and safe design
- Single plunger/lock for easy use
- Height and width permanently stamped on the frame
- Handrail size 1-1/2".
- Dimensions: 108" x 31-41" x 22.5"
- Weight: 332 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Handrail size: 1-1/2"
- Height adjusts from 31" to 41" H
- 22½"W between handrails
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- One Height-Adjustable Wood Platform Parallel Bars
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
- What is the weight capacity of these parallel bars? A. The weight capacity of our Height-Adjustable Wood Platform Parallel Bars is 350 lbs.
- How do I adjust the height of the bars? A. Parallel bars offer single-operator height adjustments with a single plunger/lock for easy use.
- Can these bars be used in professional settings? A. Yes, our parallel bars are perfect for use in physical therapy and rehabilitation centers, hospitals, and athletic training facilities