Parallel Bars, height adjustable, floor mounted, 12' L x 22.5" W x 31" - 41" H
These Height-Adjustable Floor-Mounted Parallel Bars are a necessity for any physical therapy or rehabilitation center. These parallel bars are designed to help patients who need assistance in walking, standing, or regaining their balance. Our bars are durable, safe, and practical, making them the perfect alternative to motorized bars. With every height adjustment possible from a single location, our parallel bars are easy to use and can be adjusted quickly by a single operator. The height is permanently stamped on the frame, and the bars have a single plunger/lock system, making them very simple to use.
You May Also Like:
- EN-154010: Parallel Bars - Space Saving Folding Wall Mount – Buy Now
- EN-154030: Parallel Bars, height adjustable, wood platform, 10' L x 30" W x 26" - 44" H – Buy Now
- EN-154031: Parallel Bars, height adjustable, wood platform, 12' L x 30" W x 26" - 44" H – Buy Now
- EN-154150: Floor Mounted Parallel Bars with Adjustable Height – Buy Now
- EN-154151: Parallel Bars, Height Adjustable, Floor Mounted, 10' L x 22.5" W x 31" - 41" H – Buy Now
- EN-154152: Parallel Bars, height adjustable, floor mounted, 12' L x 22.5" W x 31" - 41" H – Buy Now
Indications for Use:
- Assists patients in walking, standing, or regaining their balance
- Suitable for rehabilitation and physical therapy centers
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation centers
- Nursing homes
- Sports medicine clinics
Unique Features of the Product:
- Single operator adjustable
- Every height adjustment possible from a single location
- Durable and safe
- Single plunger/lock system
- Handrail size of 1-1/2"
- Dimensions: 144" x 31-41" x 8"
- Weight: 239 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Floor-mounted parallel bars
- Installation instructions and hardware
5 Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
How do I adjust the height of the parallel bars? A: Every height adjustment necessary can be made from a single location with our single plunger/lock system.