Whitehall Extremity 22 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool (E-22-S)
The Whitehall Extremity 22 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool is designed for treating injuries to the lower extremities by providing easier access and body positioning. Whether hot water therapy to increase blood flow to promote healing or cold water therapy for blood vessel constriction and pain relief, the mechanical forces of the turbine provides a therapeutic massaging effect to the involved tissues.
Specifications of the Whitehall Extremity 22 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool
- Tank Length: 28”
- Tank Width: 15”
- Tank Depth: 18”
- Tank Height: 24”
- Tank Capacity: 22 gallons
Features of the Whitehall 22 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool
- Seamless welded construction fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless-steel rod for extra strength
- Tank bottom is seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacterial buildup
- Provides a heavy-duty fixed height undercarriage to raise the tank to treat the upper extremities
- Tank is provided with an extended stainless steel skirt flush to the floor line to conceal internal drain piping
- A 2” Combination Drain and Overflow, and a Filler Spout are provided
- Spring loaded raising and lowering adjustment ability and locking device for height and water agitation direction permits focused targeting of the intended body area to be treated
- Equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed ½ HP jet pump motor that functions both as an agitator and emptying device
- Motor is protected by an ABS plastic shell, has an automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime sealed bearings
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
Thermometer: Provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserted into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
Tank Finish: Stainless Steel. Additional fee for options:
- Black Color Environ-Glaze (EGO7)
- White Color Environ-Glaze (EG10)
- Alpine Lake Enviro-Glaze (EG13)
- Fairway Green Enviro-Glaze (EG14)
- Firehouse Red Enviro-Glaze (EG15)
Drain: Standard Drain. Additional fee for Separate Drain (SDP) – bottom drain leading to a separate, concealed water evacuation pump. A hose is attached to the side of the unit to facilitate the evacuation.
Plug: Standard Plug. Additional fee for Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI)
Turbine Voltage: 110V (220V cord type – European, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel)
OPTIONAL LOGO: For an additional fee, all Whitehall Therapy Tubs can have your Business, Club, Sports Team, etc. logo (size 12” x 12”) added to the tank. You will need to provide the logo file in EPS format including color details.
Whitehall Extremity 22 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool (E-22-S) Install Dimensions
Whitehall E-22-S 22 Gallon foot, ankle and upper extremities Whirlpool Stationary
Whitehall designed this whirlpool for use on a patient's arm or leg. The Whitehall E-22-S is a compact whirlpool that has a 22-gallon capacity. The compact design allows this whirlpool to be conveniently placed in a clinic without taking up space and consuming large amounts of water that are required with larger whirlpool systems. If your patient treatment programs involve working with the arm and leg extremities, this is the whirlpool system you need.
Whitehall's Extremity line of whirlpools delivers the most versatile, economical, and ecological hydrotherapy setup possible. Like other versions of the E-series whirlpools, this mobile whirlpool provides comfortable and effective treatment of precise areas of the body, such as the foot, ankle and lower leg as well as upper extremities like the elbow, forearm and hand.
Specifications of the Whitehall E-22-S Extremity Whirlpool include:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Appropriate for: Podiatry, Hand Therapy, Athletic Trainer, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic, Long Term Care
- Capacity in Liquid Volume: 22 gallons
- Body Treatment Location(s): Foot and ankle
- Internal Length: 28"
- Internal Width: 15"
- Internal Depth: 18"
- Certification(s): MET , CE
For questions about this whirlpool or if you need a formal quotation on this or other Whitehall products, please contact ProHealthcareProducts.com customer service.