Whitehall Sports 85 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool (S-85-M)
The Whitehall Sports 85 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool has a compact design saving space while offering recuperative and healing therapy to the extremities, hips, back, and shoulder areas of athletes. Professional, college and high school athletic trainers find the larger design most suitable when treating today’s athletes.
Whether hot water therapy to increase blood flow to promote healing or cold water therapy for blood vessel constriction and pain relief, the mechanical forces of the turbine provides a therapeutic massaging effect to the involved tissues.
Specifications of the Whitehall Sports 85 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool
- Tank Length: 48”
- Tank Width: 20”
- Tank Depth: 25”
- Tank Height: 31”
- Tank Capacity: 85 gallons
Features of the Whitehall Sports 85 Gallon Mobile Whirlpool
- Seamless welded construction fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless-steel rod for extra strength
- Tank bottom is seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacterial buildup
- Heavy duty swivel casters for ease in moving and lockable rear casters for greater stabilization during use
- Spring loaded raising and lowering adjustment ability and locking device for height and water agitation direction permits focused targeting of the intended body area to be treated
- Equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed ½ HP jet pump motor that functions both as an agitator and emptying device
- Motor is protected by an ABS plastic shell, has an automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime sealed bearings
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
Thermometer: Provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserted into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
Tank Finish: Stainless Steel. Additional fee for options:
- Black Color Environ-Glaze (EGO7)
- White Color Environ-Glaze (EG10)
- Alpine Lake Enviro-Glaze (EG13)
- Fairway Green Enviro-Glaze (EG14)
- Firehouse Red Enviro-Glaze (EG15)
Drain: Standard Drain. Additional fee for Separate Drain (SDP) – bottom drain leading to a separate, concealed water evacuation pump. A hose is attached to the side of the unit to facilitate the evacuation.
Plug: Standard Plug. Additional fee for Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI)
Turbine Voltage: 110V (220V cord type – European, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel)
TTS-1 Tank Top Seat for 20” Whirlpool. Designed for use with the whirlpool tank for treatment of lower extremities. The seat is 12" (305 mm) wide and extends around the front and sides of the tank.
AS-1 Adjustable Suspension Seat for 20” Wide Whirlpool. Designed for use inside the tank for low back, hip and leg treatment. Two side brackets with three levels of adjustment are provided, along with an adjustable removable seat. The seats are fabricated entirely from Type 304 stainless steel.
ADH Auxiliary Drain Hose Assembly. This 12” hose with chrome-plated brass fittings attaches to the drain valve of a mobile whirlpool to direct the flow of water when emptying to a floor drain outlet. (Note: An additional length of hose is available upon request)
OPTIONAL LOGO: For an additional fee, all Whitehall Therapy Tubs can have your Business, Club, Sports Team, etc. logo (size 12” x 12”) added to the tank. You will need to provide the logo file in EPS format including color details.
Whitehall S-85-M Mobile Whirlpool Install Dimensions
Whitehall S-85-M Mobile Whirlpool for Hips, Back and Shoulders
The Whitehall S-85-M sports whirlpool is recommended for treatment and prevention of sports injuries allowing coverage of the extremities, hips, shoulders and back area. Professional, college and high school athletic trainers find the larger design most suitable when treating today’s athletes for whole back and shoulders.
- Tank Capacity is 85 gallons. Turbine Raising and Lowering Device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring balanced and provided with a locking device
- Whirlpool Tank is 48”L x 20”W x 25”D and is seam-less welded construction, fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish. Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless steel rod. Tank bottom is a seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacteria buildup.
- Heavy Duty Swivel Casters support all mobile models. Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment. Tank Capacity is 110 gallons. Turbine Raising and Lowering Device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring balanced and provided with a locking device.
- Turbine Assembly functions both as agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed 1/2 HP jet pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote. This item is made to order and there is a 4 to 5 week lead time on shipping. Delivery can be dock to dock or inside delivery. Inside delivery is an extra charge