Whitehall S-85-S Mobile Whirlpool for Hips, Back and Shoulders
The Whitehall S-85-S sports whirlpool is recommended for treatment and prevention of sports injuries allowing coverage of the extremities, hips, shoulders and back area. Professional, college and high school athletic trainers find the larger design most suitable when treating today’s athletes for whole back and shoulders.
- Tank Capacity is 85 gallons. Turbine Raising and Lowering Device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring balanced and provided with a locking device
- Having the added on legs make this an ideal product for sports teams and locker rooms.
- Whirlpool Tank is 48”L x 20”W x 25”D and is seam-less welded construction, fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish. Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless steel rod. Tank bottom is a seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacteria buildup.
- Heavy Duty Swivel Casters support all mobile models. Rear pair of casters are lockable for stabilizing whirlpool during treatment. Tank Capacity is 110 gallons. Turbine Raising and Lowering Device permits adjustment of desired height and direction of water agitation towards the area of the body to be treated. It is spring balanced and provided with a locking device.
- Turbine Assembly functions both as agitator and emptying device. It is equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed 1/2 HP jet pump motor protected with an ABS plastic shell, automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime-sealed bearings. All parts contacting the water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight quote. This item is made to order and there is a 4 to 5 week lead time on shipping. Delivery can be dock to dock or inside delivery. Inside delivery is an extra charge