The Winner Evo Combination Therapy therapeutic ultrasound and 4 channel electro stimulation with Hammer system provides the availability to treat patients with electrotherapy stimulation and therapeutic ultrasound in a single medical device.
This advanced technology and ergonomically designed ultrasound and stimulation modality offers a wide range of treatment options, including combining the two modalities for effective pain reduction, blood flow increase and venous pump facilitating, range of motion enhancement, tissue healing properties, and motor unit recruitment for muscle re-education post injury or surgery more convenient.
The Winner unit comes with a stylish looking and easy to read control panel with each waveform therapy and parameter clearly labeled. LED lights illuminate indicating the availability and/or selection of particular parameters.
- 1 MHz and 3 MHz – with industry leading Beam Nonuniformity Ratio (BNR)
- Continuous and pulsed ultrasound modes
- 5cm, 2/5cm Therapy Hammer, 10cm, or AutoSound Therapeutic Ultrasound Applicators available
- 4 channel stimulation with these waveforms:
- High Volt
- Different protocols for commonly used physical therapy treatments
- Lead Cord Set 6 ft - ST4 2x, ST2 1x (A1717A)
- US Hospital Grade Power Cord 8 ft (203-016)
- Microblock Electrodes, 2x2”, 4/pk - 2pks with CX4 (400-877-MIC)
- Microblock Electrodes, 2x3.5”, 4/pk - 2pks with CX4 (400-879-MIC)
- Microblock Electrodes, 3x5”, 2/pk (400-852-MIC)
- Therapy Cart with Conversion Plate (DQCART-EVO)
- Power – 115/230 VAC at 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption 110 Watts
Warranty: Three-year warranty
Operation Manual: Click HERE.
Quick-Start Guide: Click HERE.
- 410-010-HMR – Winner Evo CM2 Unit w/Hammer Applicator
- 410-012-HMR – Winner Evo CM4 Unit w/Hammer Applicator
- 410-012-PK – Winner Evo CM4 Unit w/Hammer Applicator & Cart
Dimensions: 31.75 x 40.64 x 24.13 cm (12 ½” x 16” x 9 ½”)
- CM4 Models: 13 lbs
- CM2 Models: 12 lbs
- CM4P Models: 26 lbs
CM2P Models: 25 lbs