Our little ones need a variety of stimulation as part of their younger years. Providing a child with the ability to stand upright against gravity and body weight not only stimulates their musculoskeletal system and other body systems but provides a much needed environmental and emotional stimulus important in their development of and progress.
The Zing MPS, Minimum Support Package standing table fits individuals up to 44” and up to 70 lbs. A very unique feature is that this unit allows pivot in two directions providing the ability to move from a flat-to-load supine position to 20 degrees prone in one motion, eliminating the need to transfer in and out and make the other adjustments. Other important features include.
- Provides the option of up to 30 degrees of independent leg abduction
- Upholstery options are black nylon/neoprene or molded urethane
- Frames are available in green, purple, orange or white
- Unit only weights 55 lbs.
Included with the Zing MPS, Minimum Support Package:
- Platform foot plate, foot holders, and foot straps
- Calf/knee pad with strap
- Form to fit pelvic pa
- Hygienic covers for (Form to Fit Pelvic Pad, Form to Fit Upper Body Pad, Head Support)
- Form to fit upper body pad
- Padded positioning strap (2
- Head Support
- Black molded swing away tray
- Swivel locking casters
- Foot operated gas spring
- Mast receiver with prone position lockout.
Dimensions: 20" x 44" x 28"
Shop ProHealthcareProducts.com for standing tables for different size users and with a variety of functions.
Customize your package: