Baseline 100lb ER Digital LCD Hydraulic Pinch Gauge
The 100 lb. (45 kg.) digital pinch gauge uses the same hydraulic system but has the added advantage of an easy-to-read LCD display. Features an electronic zero calibration system and 2 AAA batteries. Push button console includes a button to zero the last maximum reading stored in memory, a maximum button to display the highest reading since the last press of the maximum clear button, and a lb./kg. toggle button to change the measurement reading. Carrying case included.
About Baseline Hydraulic Pinch Gauges
- The Baseline hydraulic pinch gauge uses a hydraulic system to assure convenience, product reliability and measurement accuracy and repeatability.
- The therapist can support the pinch gauge during testing. This yields a more accurate result for all pinch tests including tip, key and palmer.
- Baseline pinch gauges manufactured in the USA since 1978.
- The results are consistent with published Baseline and Jamar studies.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms.
- 1-year manufacturers warranty.
- CE certified.
- Dimensions: 5" x 2.5" x 1"
Weight: 2 lbs