Baseline 100lb Extended Range (ER) Hi-Res Hydraulic Pinch Gauge
The new ER (extended-range) model can measure pinch strength up to 100lbs/45kg. The 3 1/2-inch diameter dial has more measurement gradations and is easier to read. The Baseline 100 lb. pinch gauge is only available with a HiRes 3 1/2-inch diameter head. Comes with protective case.
About Baseline Hydraulic Pinch Gauges
- The Baseline hydraulic pinch gauge uses a hydraulic system to assure convenience, product reliability and measurement accuracy and repeatability.
- The therapist can support the pinch gauge during testing. This yields a more accurate result for all pinch tests including tip, key and palmer.
- Baseline pinch gauges manufactured in the USA since 1978.
- The results are consistent with published Baseline and Jamar studies.
- Maximum reading remains until the unit is reset.
- The strength reading can be viewed as pounds or kilograms.
- 1-year manufacturers warranty.
- CE certified.
Dimensions: 6" x 3.5" x 1"
Weight: 2 lbs