Baseline 7-piece Hand Evaluation Set - Extended Range (ER) HiRes Head
Instruments needed for a full hand evaluation are stored in the case. Grip strength is measured by the hydraulic hand dynamometer (FE-120246) and pinch strength by the mechanical pinch gauge (FE-120201). Other measurements are made with the stainless steel goniometer (FE-121010), 2-point discriminator with 3rd point (FE-121481), Wartenburg pinwheel (FE-121450), finger circumference gauge (FE-121220) and functional finger motion gauge (FE-121060).
The Baseline 7-piece Hand Evaluation Set -Extended Range (ER) HiRes Head includes:
- 1 - Baseline 300 Lb Extended Range (ER) HiRes Head Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
- 1 - Baseline 60lb Mechanical Pinch Gauge - Red
- 1 - Baseline Stainless Steel Standard 6-inch Finger Goniometer
- 1 - Baseline 2-Point Discriminator with 3rd Point
- 1 - Wartenburg Stainless Steel Pinwheel
- 1 - Finger Circumference Gauge
- 1 - Functional Finger Motion Gauge
Dimensions: 13.5" x 5.5" x 10"
Weight: 6 lbs