The Baseline BIMS Digital 5-Position Pinch Dynamometer – Clinic Model is ideal for clinicians to perform timed tests which are calculated and saved on the device. The new and updated load-cell digital technology hand grip dynamometer for more accurate, repeatable, and consistent measurements. No more hydraulics with potential oil leakage and no moving parts for increased risk of breakage. An extended testing capacity measures pinch strength up to 100 lbs. (45 kg). A color LCD displays test results in easy to read and understand graphics – displayed in real time and in pounds and kilograms. Five (5) position paddles that fit all hand sizes and enable testing at various pinch finger spread distances for strong and weak patients. Simple and easy to use, just press select to begin the test and delete to reset the test to zero. Subject information can be inputted at the time of test: hand, handle/paddle position, exertion/rest times, and test type. Specific pre-set tests performed by the Clinic Model are:
- Max Force Test – Shows real time strength readings and maximum value. Test result is not stored.
- Quick Test – Shows real time strength readings and maximum value. Result is stored. Timed on/off.
- General Strength Tests (GST) – Three (3) strength trials are performed at the same paddle position. Calculates and stores peak readings for mean, SD, and COV. Timed on/off.
- Note: Test results are stored either on the device or transferred to your local PC
- Note: This device is also Bluetooth-enabled for connection to future applications
- Fitted foam carrying case
- User manual
Dimensions: 6" x 3" x 3.5"
Weight: 3 lbs
Notice: Typically ships in 1-2 days.
Click on the Links below to view our other Models
Baseline BIMS Digital Hand Grip and Finger Pinch Dynamometers are Available in Three Models: