The Baseline BIMS Digital 5-Position Grip Dynamometer – Deluxe Model includes more advanced tests for use in research settings, workers compensation evaluations, and Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE). The new and updated load-cell digital technology hand grip dynamometer for more accurate, repeatable, and consistent measurements. No more hydraulics with potential oil leakage and no moving parts for increased risk of breakage. An extended testing capacity measures hand grip strength up to 300 lbs. (135 kg). A color LCD displays test results in easy to read and understand graphics – displayed in real time and in pounds and kilograms. Five (5) position handles to fit all hand sizes and enable testing at various grip positions for strong and weak patients. Subject information can be inputted at the time of test: hand, handle/paddle position, exertion/rest times, and test type. Specific pre-set tests performed by the Deluxe Model are:
- Max Force Test – Shows real time strength readings and maximum value. Test result is not stored.
- Quick Test – Shows real time strength readings and maximum value. Result is stored. Timed on/off.
- General Strength Tests (GST) – Three (3) strength trials are performed at the same handle position. Calculates and stores peak readings for Mean, SD, and COV. Timed on/off.
- Rapid Exchange Test (RET) – Six (6) strength trials (alternating hands) are performed at the same handle position. Peak readings, SD, and COV are stored. Timed on.
- Modified Maximum Voluntary Effort Test (MMVE) – Ten (10) strength trials are performed, switching hands, 2 trials at each handle position. Peak readings at each position are stored. Timed on.
- Maximum Voluntary Effort Test (MVE) – Fifteen (15) strength trials are performed per hand, three at each handle position. Peak readings, Mean, SD, and COV are stored. Timed on/off.
- Fatigue (Work Test) – 1 extended time trial is performed. Results are used to compare strength exerted (total work performed) over 2 or more user-defined time periods. Segment work readings are stored. Timed on.
- Note: Test results are stored either on the device or transferred to your local PC
- Note: This device is also Bluetooth-enabled for connection to future applications
- Fitted foam carrying case
- User manual
Dimensions: 11" x 3" x 5.5"
Weight: 4 lbs
Notice: Typically ships in 1-2 days.
Click on the Links below to view our other Models
Baseline BIMS Digital Hand Grip and Finger Pinch Dynamometers are Available in Three Models: