The Baseline BIMS Digital 5-Position Pinch Dynamometer – Deluxe Model includes more advanced tests for use in workers compensation evaluations, research settings, and Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE). The new and updated load-cell digital technology pinch dynamometer for more accurate, repeatable, and consistent measurements. No more hydraulics with potential oil leakage and no moving parts for increased risk of breakage. An extended testing capacity measures pinch strength up to 100 lbs. (45 kg). A color LCD displays test results in easy to read and understand graphics – displayed in real time and in pounds and kilograms. Five (5) different paddle positions to fit all hand sizes and enable testing at various finger pinch distance positions for strong and weak patients. Subject information can be inputted at the time of test: hand, handle/paddle position, exertion/rest times, and test type. Specific pre-set tests performed by the Deluxe Model are:
- Max Force Test – Shows real time strength readings and maximum value. Test result is not stored.
- Quick Test – Shows real time strength readings and maximum value. Result is stored. Timed on/off.
- General Strength Tests (GST) – Three (3) strength trials are performed at the same paddle position. Calculates and stores peak readings for Mean, SD, and COV. Timed on/off.
- Rapid Exchange Test (RET) – Six (6) strength trials (alternating hands) are performed at the same paddle position. Peak readings, SD, and COV are stored. Timed on.
- Modified Maximum Voluntary Effort Test (MMVE) – Ten (10) strength trials are performed, switching hands, 2 trials at each paddle position. Peak readings at each position are stored. Timed on.
- Maximum Voluntary Effort Test (MVE) – Fifteen (15) strength trials are performed per hand, three at each paddle position. Peak readings, Mean, SD, and COV are stored. Timed on/off.
- Fatigue (Work Test) – 1 extended time trial is performed. Results are used to compare strength exerted (total work performed) over 2 or more user-defined time periods. Segment work readings are stored. Timed on.
- Note: Test results are stored either on the device or transferred to your local PC
- Note: This device is also Bluetooth-enabled for connection to future applications
- Fitted foam carrying case
- User manual
Dimensions: 6" x 3" x 3.5"
Weight: 3 lbs
Notice: Typically ships in 1-2 days.
Click on the Links below to view our other Models
Baseline BIMS Digital Hand Grip and Finger Pinch Dynamometers are Available in Three Models: