Baseline Standard Fingertip Pulse SP02 Oximeter
This Baseline Standard Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a quality device for the price conscious person. Made by one of the reputable names in medical device manufacturing, Baseline Products, this oximeter measures and displays patient data, including real-time pulse and SpO2 levels.
A highly portable, totally non-invasive, quick assessing device for measuring the amount of oxygen in a person’s blood expressed as a percentage of the maximum amount of oxygen the blood can carry. Blood oxygen saturation levels of 95% and greater are indicative of healthy oxygen saturation levels. This device also measures pulse rate, another important indicator of health status or response to distress.
Pulse oximetry is an important health indicator and is used in assessing conditions that can affect blood oxygen levels such as:
- Heart failure
- Heart attack
- Sleep apnea
- Lung cancer
Specifically, it can be used to assess a patient to:
- Determining how helpful a ventilator treatment has been
- Determining the effectiveness of supplemental oxygen
- Effectiveness of a patient’s new lung medication
- Ability to tolerate increased exercise as in physical therapy rehabilitation exercises
- Monitoring oxygen levels during and after a surgical procedure that required sedation
- Evaluate chest pain or shortness of breath while waiting for treatment to determine urgency of intervention.
Features of the Baseline Standard Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- High-brightness LED display, vertical or horizontal orientation
- The large, easy to read display automatically shuts off when not in use to save battery life
- Functional and accurate for both adult and children
- Does not require routine calibration or maintenance
The various settings in which a portable pulse oximeter is used includes hospitals, medical clinics, long-term care facilities, skilled nursing homes, physical therapy clinics, emergency medical services, home healthcare services, dental offices, and a home.
What is Included with Your Baseline Standard Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Purchase?
1. Portable Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
2. Illustrated instruction guide
3. 2 AAA batteries
4. Wrist lanyard