Nonin Onyx® Vantage 9590 Pulse oximeter
The Onyx Vantage 9590 is a state-of-the-art finger pulse oximeter for accurate oxygen saturation (SpO2) measurement; how much oxygen your blood is carrying as a percentage of the maximum it can carry. A blood oxygen saturation level of 95% and above is considered normal and healthy. Levels less than this may indicate potential hypoxemia where insufficient oxygen is reaching the tissues of the body.
The accuracy and performance quality of the Vantage 9590 is documented in scientific peer-reviewed articles. The exclusive PureSAT technology of this all-in-one digital fingertip pulse oximeter and pulse detector delivers the reliability and versatility for immediate decision making in all patient types including:
- Adult and pediatric patients with digit thicknesses (fingers, thumbs, and toes) ranging from 8mm to 25.4 mm
- Individuals of light skin color to dark skin color
- Patients with low perfusion
- Patients in motion such as those being monitored during physical activity such as in a physical therapy clinic, and even for high altitude sports enthusiasts like skiers and climbers
The Many Uses of Pulse Oximeters & Use Settings
The Onyx Vantage 9590 pulse oximeter provides real time important information as to how effective your blood is carrying adequate oxygen to organs and tissues throughout your body. This information may be used:
- As an important health check of a person with any condition that affects blood oxygen levels, such as, heart attack, heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Anemia, sleep apnea, lung cancer, asthma, pneumonia, or a lung disease such as COVID-19. Specific to COVID-19 a pulse oximeter can be used at home as an early indicator of silent hypoxia for when a patient should come to the hospital
- To evaluate a patient from the standpoint of:
- Effectiveness of a patient’s new lung medication
- Ability to tolerate increased exercise as in physical therapy exercises
- Monitoring oxygen levels during and after a surgical procedure that required sedation
- Determining how helpful a ventilator treatment has been
- Determining the effectiveness of supplemental oxygen
- Determining if a person momentarily stops breathing while sleeping as in a sleep study setting, etc.
- As a healthcare worker tool to triage patients with chest pain or shortness of breath while waiting for treatment to determine urgency of intervention
- The various settings in which the Onyx Vantage 9590 Pulse Oximeter is used includes hospitals, medical clinics, long-term care facilities, skilled nursing homes, physical therapy clinics, emergency medical services, home healthcare services, and dental offices.
Specifications and Unique Features of the Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Pulse Oximeter
- Accuracy & Versatility: Nonin PureSAT technology delivers quick and accurate SpO2 and pulse rate measurements of all types of patients, including darker skin tones, low perfusion, and during motion
- Portability & Durability: The Vantage 9590 only weighs two ounces and very durable to withstand a minimum of 50 drops and exceeds IP32 water ingress testing for water proof capability
- Wide Range of Fit: Provides a perfect fit for adults and pediatrics - finger, thumb, or toe with a thickness range of 8mm to 25.4 mm
- Long Lasting Battery Life: Delivers up to 6,000 spot checks or 36 hours of continual operation on 2 AAA batteries. Power turns on when applied and off when removed
- Four-Year Warranty: Industry leading manufacturer’s warranty length
- Readability: Bright LED (green, yellow, or red light) can be read from any angle, day or night
- Construction: Strong shock resistant plastic and lead and latex free construction
- Color Options: Blue, Black, Purple, or Red
- Made in USA
What is Included with Your Purchase?
- Nonin Onyx Vantage 9590 Pulse Oximeter
- 2 AAA batteries
- Instructions on CD