Clinton, 12' Parallel Bars, Floor Mounted
Clinton's Floor Mounted Parallel Bars are an excellent choice for those who are recovering from an injury or illness and need assistance with their mobility. These parallel bars are designed to aid individuals in re-learning to walk, gait training, and helping them to regain balance, strength, range of motion, and mobility. With adjustable height, these parallel bars provide comfort, stability, and optimum safety to the user. The parallel bars have a 400 lb. weight capacity and are built to last, ensuring quality and durability.
Indications for Use:
- Re-learning to walk
- Gait training
- Regaining balance, strength, range of motion, and mobility
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical therapy clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living facilities
Unique Features of the Product:
- Heavy-duty, square, telescoping, steel uprights - height is easily changed with spring-loaded plungers and numbered height indicator strips
- 1.5" diameter, one-piece, stainless steel handrails
- End bumpers on all handrails
- Second height knob on uprights
- Floor-mounted for stability
- Dimensions: 144" x 26" x 20"
- Weight: 111 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Floor Mounted Parallel Bars - 12'
- Assembly instructions
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
Can the height and width of the parallel bars be adjusted? A: Yes, the height and width of the parallel bars are adjustable.
Is assembly required for these parallel bars? A: Yes, assembly is required for these parallel bars.
Can these parallel bars be used for gymnastics training? No, they are not intended for gymnastics use