Clinton, 10' Parallel Bars, Floor Mounted
The 10' Clinton Floor Mounted Parallel Bars are the perfect solution to assist individuals in re-learning to walk, gait training, helping to regain balance, strength, range of motion, and mobility. The parallel bars are designed with adjustable height to provide comfort, stability, and optimum safety to the user. With a weight capacity of up to 400lbs, these parallel bars are built to support different individuals. The heavy-duty, square, telescoping, steel uprights hold the 1.5" diameter, one-piece, stainless steel handrails, and the height is easily adjusted with spring-loaded plungers and numbered height indicator strips. The parallel bars are mounted directly to the floor, making them a sturdy and safe option for physical therapy use.
Indications for Use:
- Assisting individuals in re-learning to walk
- Gait training
- Regaining balance, strength, range of motion, and mobility
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical therapy clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
- Nursing homes
Unique Features of the Product:
- Adjustable height - from 26"-39", easily changed with spring-loaded plungers and numbered height indicator strips
- Sturdy and safe - a second height knob on the uprights helps remove any potential side-to-side play in the bars, providing an even sturdier experience.
- End bumpers on all handrails
- Telescoping, steel uprights
- Easy to clean
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 120" x 26" x 20"
- Weight: 101 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
The 10' Clinton Floor Mounted Parallel Bars come with all necessary parts and components for assembly, including assembly instructions.
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
Are the bars adjustable in height and width? Answer: Yes, the parallel bars are adjustable in height and width for optimum comfort and safety.
Is assembly required? Answer: Yes, assembly is required for the parallel bars.
Can the parallel bars be used for gymnastics? Answer: No, the parallel bars are intended for physical therapy use only.
How do I clean the parallel bars? Answer: The bars and uprights are easy to clean with a soft cloth and dish soap or a mild cleaning agent if there are any sanitation concerns. For the platform, dust or vacuum regularly and use a mop and hardwood floor cleaner when needed.