Human Anatomy Models: Full Body 1/3 Size Muscle Figure Model with 3B Smart Anatomy
Unique Features of the 3B Scientific Anatomical Model, 1/3 life size, muscle figure, 3B Smart Anatomy:
- The superficial musculature is accurately reproduced and detailed in life like colors for a greater learning experience
- The chest plate is removable from the muscular figure to reveal the internal organs
- Right side of the model contains a female mammary gland.
- Over 125 hand-numbered and identified structures of the human anatomy on this muscular figure
- Mini muscular figure delivered on base for easy display and demonstration
- Includes 3B Smart Anatomy App – 1 year access to the 23 anatomy lectures, 117 interactive models, and 39 quizzes. Can also register the model to extend warranty from 3 to 5 years
Dimensions: 22.4” x 7.1” 9.8”
Weight: 10 lbs.
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week
What do studies of using anatomical models in teaching and learning anatomy say?
Reference: Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2016 Oct;21(4):883-95.
The Effectiveness of Physical Models in Teaching Anatomy: A Meta-Analysis of Comparative Studies
The meta-analytical results are: educational methods using physical models yielded significantly better results when compared to all other educational methods for the overall knowledge outcome (p < 0.001) and for spatial knowledge acquisition (p < 0.001). Significantly better results were also found with regard to the long-retention knowledge outcome (p < 0.01). No significance was found for the factual knowledge acquisition outcome. The evidence in the present systematic review was found to have high internal validity and at least an acceptable strength. In conclusion, physical anatomical models offer a promising tool for teaching gross anatomy in 3D representation due to their easy accessibility and educational effectiveness. Such models could be a practical tool to bring up the learners' level of gross anatomy knowledge at low cost.