½ Life Size Complete Anatomical Dual Sex Muscle Model, 33-Part with 3B Smart Anatomy
The convenient size, the affordable price, the hand-painted realistic colors, and the 33 removeable parts make this ½ life size dual sex anatomical muscle figure the perfect model from which to study, learn, and teach the comprehensive human muscular anatomy and internal organs.
Unique Features of the 3B Scientific Anatomical Dual Sex Muscle Model, 3B Smart Anatomy:
- 84 cm in height for a convenient size anatomical muscle model and sturdy stand
- Hand painted in realistic colors for a bright and vivid learning model
- 33 removeable parts to discover superficial and deep anatomy of the human musculature and internal organs
- The chest plate is removable from the muscular figure to reveal the internal organs
- Right side of the model contains a female mammary gland.
- Comes with a detailed multilingual product manual
- Includes 3B Smart Anatomy App – 1 year access to the 23 anatomy lectures, 117 interactive models, and 39 quizzes. Can also register the model to extend warranty from 3 to 5 years
What do studies of using anatomical models in teaching and learning anatomy say?
Reference: Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2016 Oct;21(4):883-95.
The Effectiveness of Physical Models in Teaching Anatomy: A Meta-Analysis of Comparative Studies
The meta-analytical results are: educational methods using physical models yielded significantly better results when compared to all other educational methods for the overall knowledge outcome (p < 0.001) and for spatial knowledge acquisition (p < 0.001). Significantly better results were also found with regard to the long-retention knowledge outcome (p < 0.01). No significance was found for the factual knowledge acquisition outcome. The evidence in the present systematic review was found to have high internal validity and at least an acceptable strength. In conclusion, physical anatomical models offer a promising tool for teaching gross anatomy in 3D representation due to their easy accessibility and educational effectiveness. Such models could be a practical tool to bring up the learners' level of gross anatomy knowledge at low cost.
Dimensions: 33.1” x 11.8” x 11.8”
Weight: 15 lbs.
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week