Game Ready Mid Body Back Wrap with ATX
The Game Ready Active Temperature Exchange (ATX) Back Wrap with Mid-Body Compression is a versatile therapy system ideal for patients dealing with various injuries, post-surgery recovery, and different stages of rehabilitation. The wrap is designed to provide simultaneous adjustable pneumatic compression and continuous cold or heat therapy to reduce pain, control swelling, improve range of motion, and accelerate the body's natural healing mechanisms. Engineered for anatomic fit, comfort, and easy application, the wrap is available in a variety of sizes (Back Wrap is unisex and fits a 33" range of waist sizes) and provides optimal coverage and better surface contact for effective outcomes from cold, hot, and compression therapies.
Indications for Use:
- Ideal for treatment of post-surgical and acute injuries to reduce edema swelling and pain.
- Low back pain, erector muscle group strain, thoracolumbar sprain
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Athletic training facilities
- Sports medicine clinics
- Physical therapy clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
- Sports teams
- Chiropractor clinics
Unique Features of the Product:
- Dual-action wraps enable the simultaneous delivery of adjustable pneumatic compression and continuous cold or heat therapy throughout treatment.
- Hook and loop closures allow for easy application and quick-release hose connectors snap in and out of treatment as needed, mess-free.
- It's recommended that patients use Game Ready cold therapy at least 4 times a day for approximately 30 minutes each session. Studies suggest the greatest benefits from cold therapy are in the 40 degrees-60 degrees temperature range.
- Wrap fits waist sizes 22"-55"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 12" x 1" x 10"
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- One Game Ready Mid Body Back Wrap with ATX
- Wraps for all other body parts are available separately.
- The GRPro 2.1 and Med4 Elite therapy systems are available separately
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
Q: Can the wrap be machine washed? A: Yes, the sleeve can be machine washed in cold water and mild detergent. The heat exchanger should be hand washed with warm water and mild detergent. Do not place either in a dryer. Hang dry both items.