Game Ready Cold Compression Wrap for Hip - Mid Body - Left Side
Game Ready Hip Wrap Compatible with the Game Ready GRPro 2.1 Cold Compression Unit
The Left Hip/Groin Game Ready Wrap with ATX is an innovative therapy system designed for patients who have undergone surgery or dealing with acute injuries to the pelvis, hip, or thigh area. This wrap offers adjustable pneumatic compression and continuous cold or heat therapy for effective outcomes from cold, hot, contrast, and compression therapies. It's engineered for anatomic fit, comfort, and easy application, providing optimal coverage and better surface contact. Game Ready Wrap is a versatile therapy system that reduces pain and swelling, improves range of motion, and accelerates the body's natural healing mechanisms. With a one size fits most body types up to a 72" waist, this wrap is perfect for patients dealing with various injuries, post-surgery recovery, and different stages of rehabilitation.
Indications for Use:
- Ideal for treatment of post-surgical and acute injuries to reduce edema swelling and pain
- Hip resurfacing
- Pain management
- Sprains, strains, fractures
- Total hip replacement or total hip arthroplasty (THR/THA)
- Note: Studies suggest the greatest benefits from cold therapy are in the 40 degrees-60 degrees temperature range. It's recommended that patients use Game Ready cold therapy at least 4 times a day for approximately 30 minutes each session.
- Athletic Training facilities
- Sports medicine clinics
- Physical therapy clinics
- Rehabilitation centers.
Unique Features of the Product:
- Dual-action wraps provide adjustable pneumatic compression and continuous cold or heat therapy.
- Engineered for anatomic fit, comfort, and easy application.
- Quick-release hose connectors to snap in and out of treatment as needed.
- Mess-free hook and loop closures for easy application.
- Dimensions: 12" x 1" x 10"
- Weight: 2 lbs
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Right Hip/Groin Game Ready Wrap with ATX.
- GRPro 2.1 and Med4 Elite therapy systems are available separately.
- Wraps for all other body parts are available separately.
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
Q: Can the wrap be washed? A: Yes, the wrap can be washed. Carefully remove the Heat Exchanger from the sleeve and turn the sleeve inside out. Hand or machine wash the sleeve in cold water and mild detergent. Hand wash the Heat Exchanger with warm water and a mild detergent. Do not place either in a dryer. Hang dry both items.
Q: Is this wrap suitable for all body types? A: This wrap is one size fits most body types up to a 72" waist.
Q: Can this wrap be used for hot therapy? A: Yes, this wrap provides adjustable pneumatic compression and continuous cold or heat therapy.