Jamar Plus+ Digital Hand Dynamometer
Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction. Body constructed from aluminum with a scratch resistant UV coating. The readout displays isometric grip force from 0 - 200lbs. (90kg). The unit's easy-to-read LCD display can be set to display pounds or kilograms.
The Jamar Plus Digital Hand Dynamometer also Features
- Digital Load Cell Technology.
- Rapid Exchange Testing with audible signals and automatically calculates the Average.
- Standard Deviation and Coefficient of Variation.
- With a low battery light indicator and a two-minute automatic shut off feature it helps conserve the battery power.
- Uses two AAA batteries.
- Comes in a reusable storage container.