Large Training Stairs Whitehall TS-200
The ability to safely and effectively provide stair stepping therapy for patients of all sizes who have suffered a lower extremity injury, coming off surgery, or a stroke patient is easily handled with these stainless steel training stairs. As a rehabilitative tool, training stairs allow the therapist to safely and effectively provide the needed training to build strength and increase mobility and range of motion in their patients as they maneuver up and down stairs, moving against gravity as they descend as part of their rehabilitation plan.
This Whitehall Stainless Steel Training Stairs measuring 120” x 35” x 60” is made of 14-gauge type 304 stainless steel, providing a unit capable of handling bariatric patients and other patients with safety and security. Stairs ascend on both sides – 6 on one side and 4 on the other.
- Anti-slip treads on each stair and on the platform for sure footing, and sturdy handrails for sure gripping.
- Platform is open on both ends.
- Stainless steel handrails have a diameter of 1.5” for easy and secure gripping
- Steps on side 1 are 6.25” in height, steps on side 2 are 4.25” in height
- Platform: 24” x 35”
- Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
Dimensions: 120” x 60” x 35”
Weight: 860 lbs.
Notice: Typically ships in 4 weeks.
Please contact us for a shipping price quote for this item. These stairs are made to order and can take 3-5 weeks to send order out.