Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometers
Perfect for any hospital, medical clinic, medical practice or large-scale social events where screening is required. Non-invasive, non-contact and fast, this Thermometer is ideal for quick safety checks of employees before they start a shift or customers before they start shopping.
1. Press the on button, once pressed LCD screen will light up and show it is ready for use.
2. Aim the thermometer about an inch away from the forehead, and press start.
3. The thermometer will make a sound signaling completion after about 2-3 seconds.
4. The temperature will stay displayed for recording purposes, you can also see the last 10 readings in the memory slots.
5. If a temperature reading is below 100 degrees Fahrenheit, a happy face will appear next to the result.
6. If the reading is above 100 degrees Fahrenheit, a sad face appears.
7. Not just for reading human temperature, the thermometer can also measure the temperature of objects, such as milk for a baby or a hot compress for a patient.
With the battery and instruction guide included, this unit is ready to go as soon as you open the box. Capable of measurements from 50 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Offers readings in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. At less than 6" long and weighing less than half a pound, the thermometer is easy to store in a drawer or throw in a bag to take on-the-go. Thermometer automatically shuts off after 1 minute of inactivity.