Parallel Bars, height and width adjustable, mounted, 18' L x 6" W x 26" - 44" H
These Floor Mounted Adjustable Parallel Bars for Physical Therapy are an important feature to any physical therapy setting where space allows a permanent installation. These economic parallel bars are ideal for patients of all levels, as they offer smooth, rigid tubular steel construction that is chrome plated for ultimate durability. With uninterrupted handrails and offset handrail support, these bars provide patients with the safety and stability they need to focus on their exercises. The independent, quick locking height and weight adjustment feature allows for easy adjustments to accommodate patients of varying heights and weights.
Indications for Use:
- Used in physical therapy settings for patients to perform exercises and activities
- Helps patients with balance, coordination, and strength training
- Can aid in the recovery of injuries or surgeries
- Gait training
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical therapy clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
- Athletic training facilities
Unique Features of the Product:
- Uninterrupted handrails with no welds for added safety and durability
- Offset handrail support for increased stability
- Independent, quick locking height and weight adjustment for easy patient accommodation
- Height adjusts from 26" to 44" H and width adjusts up to 6" for added versatility
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs. for patients of varying sizes
- Dimensions: 18' L x 6" W x 26" - 44" H
- Weight: 161 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Handrail size: 1-1/2" diameter
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Adjustable Floor Mounted Parallel Bars
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
- What is the weight capacity of these parallel bars? These bars have a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Can the height and width be adjusted? Yes, the height adjusts from 26" to 44" H and the width adjusts up to 6".
- Are the handrails interrupted by welds? No, the handrails are uninterrupted for added safety and durability.