Parallel Bars, height and width adjustable, floor mounted, 22' L x 6" W x 26" - 44" H
Adjustable Height and Width Floor Mounted Parallel Bars are the ideal solution for those in need of versatile and economic bars for a permanent installation. These parallel bars are constructed from smooth, rigid tubular steel and are chrome plated for added durability. Our bars feature uninterrupted handrails, independent height and weight adjustment, and a handrail diameter of 1-1/2". With adjustable height from 26" to 44" and width up to 6", these parallel bars are a great addition to any physical therapy or rehabilitation setting. This product is of high quality and is built to last.
Indications for Use:
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Gait training
- Balance and coordination training
- Strengthening exercises
- Weight-bearing exercises
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical therapy clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
- Long-term care facilities
- Athletic training facilities
- Home use
Unique Features of the Product:
- Smooth, rigid tubular steel construction
- Chrome plated for added durability
- Uninterrupted handrails with no welds
- Offset handrail support
- Independent, quick locking height and weight adjustment
- Handrail diameter of 1-1/2"
- Adjustable height from 26" to 44" and width up to 6"
- Dimensions: 22' L x 6" W x 26" - 44" H
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Floor mounted parallel bars
- Installation instructions and hardware
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
What is the weight capacity of these parallel bars? A: Our bars have a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
Are the height and width adjustable? A: Yes, our bars have independent, quick locking height and weight adjustment with adjustable height from 26" to 44" and width up to 6".
What is the handrail diameter? A: The handrail diameter is 1-1/2".