Parallel Bars, height and width adjustable, floor mounted, 24' L x 6" W x 26" - 44" H
Adjustable Floor Mounted Parallel Bars are the ideal solution for permanent installations in spaces that allow for versatility and economy. Made of smooth, rigid tubular steel construction with chrome plating for durability, these parallel bars feature uninterrupted handrails for a smooth grip with no welds. The offset handrail support and independent, quick locking height and weight adjustment offer flexibility in use. With a height range of 26" to 44" and width adjustability up to 6", these parallel bars offer a comfortable and safe experience for all users.
Indications for Use:
- Physical therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Balance training
- Strength and balance training
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Rehabilitation centers
- Physical therapy offices
- Sports medicine facilities
Unique Features of the Product:
- Smooth, rigid tubular steel construction
- Chrome plated for durability
- Uninterrupted handrails - no welds
- Offset handrail support
- Independent, quick locking height and weight adjustment
- Dimensions: 24' L x 6" W x 26" - 44" H
- Weight: 217 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Handrail Size: 1-1/2" diameter
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Adjustable Floor Mounted Parallel Bars
- Assembly instructions
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
1. What is the weight capacity of these parallel bars? The weight capacity is 300 lbs.
2. Can the height and weight be adjusted independently? Yes, these parallel bars have independent height and weight adjustment.
3. Are assembly instructions included? Yes, assembly instructions are included with the product.