PhysioCycle XT Recumbent Cycle and Bi-Directional UBE
Healthcare International's PhysioCycle XT combines recumbent cycling with a bi-directional upper body exerciser (UBE) to create a complete workout for upper and lower body. This machine is perfect for home use or in healthcare facilities.
The PhysioCycle XT ideal for consumers and commercial healthcare facilities, because of its versatility, creating a smooth and enjoyable total body workout. The PhysioCycle XT has been designed so that the user can select from or combine different exercise modalities, which include;
- UBE (Upper Body Ergometer Bi-Directional) programs with varying resistance levels.
- Recumbent Cycle featuring convenient Walk-thru Access
- 7 different Programs that provide 8 Levels of Resistance
Features of the PhysioCycle XT include:
- HCI Model: XT-800
- Resistance: Silent Electro
- Magnetic Drive System
- Resistance Levels: 8
- Access: Easy walk-thru design for all ages
- Upper Body Ergometer: Bi-Directional with two hand positions
- Seat Adjustment: 15 positions
- Pedals: Foot pedals with easily adjustable straps
- Power: AC 120 volt
- Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 52 inches
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- Usage Rating: Light Institutional
- Display: High Resolution, multi-colored LCD display.
- Feedback: Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate with built in receiver.
- Programs: 7 Total; I Manual, 5 Preset, 1 Heart rate control.
- Quick Keys: Quick Start Setting
- Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical Parts: 3 Years
- Electronic Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year