TracCollar Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device
The TracCollar traction system is great for performing cervical traction at home. It is often prescribed by physicians for use by patients in their homes. This TracCollar device is designed to fit smaller neck sizes ranging from 14 to 16 inches.
Portable and lightweight traction collar gently stretches and relaxes muscles slightly for pain relief.
TracCollar Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device features:
- Developed by orthopedic engineers for comfortable, effective, daily treatment
- For professional and home use
- Does not require assembly or batteries
- Fastens easily with buckles
- Includes carrying case
- Collar is constructed from soft, plastic foam; internal inflatable bladders contain natural rubber latex
- 97% cotton and 3% Lycra fabric covering can be easily removed and cleaned with warm water and mild soap
- Not for recent sprains/strains, injuries or acute conditions
In addition to this Small/Medium size TracCollar Pneumatic Cervical Traction Device a Large/XL (16-in to 18-in) size is also available - model EN-501096.