SYS STIM 240 NEUROMUSCULAR STIMULATOR - 4-CHANNEL, MULTIFUNCTION
If you’re looking for flexibility on a piece of rehabilitation equipment, the Sys Stim 240 neuromuscular stimulator delivers! Designed to give practitioners a wide variety of treatment options, the Sys Stim 240 can be programmed for use with 9 different waveforms, including: Interferential (4 pole)
Premodulated (2 pole)
Medium Frequency (Russian)
High Volt Pulsed Galvanic
Galvanic (Continuous DC) waveforms.
Not only that, but the Sys Stim 240 is completely customizable, giving practitioner’s the ability to create compete treatment parameters with set on/off times, up and down ramps, pulse width and frequency along with frequency modulation for some of the waveforms based on each patient’s individual needs. Interested in offering your patients combination therapy? The Mettler Sys Stim 240 can also offer both laser and infrared technology.
The Sys Stim 240 E-stim and Laser Unit At-A-Glance
- The Sys Stim 240 offers innovative touch-sensitive technology with an “easy-start” option for quick set-up.
- Features a patented M-Wheel and hi-resolution display which creates easy navigation and treatment monitoring.
- Includes programmed treatment protocols complete with electrode placement guidance to take the guess work out of treatment set-up.
- Designed with 3 independent timers which can treat up to 3 patients at the same time; two with electrical stimulation and one with the optional laser or cluster applicator
- Translated into 8 languages
Combination therapy refers to the use of multiple modalities with the intention of saving time as well as increasing therapeutic value. Not only does the Mettler 240 allow for the treatment of multiple patients at the same time (up to 3), it also allows for the simultaneous treatment of neuromuscular stimulation and light therapy, with the simple purchase of the compatible laser applicator. The Sys Stim 240 was designed to offer clinics the easy transition to a combination unit with light therapy including light therapy software already built into the unit. In order to have the Sys Stim 240 device perform light therapy, simply purchase either the laser probe or the cluster probe.
Not only that, but the Mettler 240 is pre-programmed with numerous anatomical and waveform specific protocols complete with electrode placement guidance. Simply choose the desired protocol, then the Sys Stim 240 will go to the correct treatment page. Once the electrodes have been placed, the intensity control can be easily adjusted as needed before beginning treatment. Practitioners also have the option to create and store customized treatment protocols for future use. Need to make in-home treatments? With the option to purchase an optional battery pack and with the included carrying case, the Sys Stim 240 is completely portable.
Prescription required! You can buy this product only if you have a doctor's prescription or if you are a professional.
SYS STIM 240 COMBO THERAPY MACHINE SPECS:
Weight: 4.5 lbs., 5.5 lbs. with battery (2.0 kg., 2.5 kg. with battery)
Dimensions: 13.0 in (L) x 8 in (W) x 8 in (H), (33 cm (L) x 20 cm (W) x 20 cm (H))
Warranty: 3 years
Mettler Sys Stim 240 Neuromuscular Stimulator includes:
- Sys Stim 240
- (2) Electrode cable set
- (1) V trodes, 2" diameter
- (1) V trodes, 2.75" diameter
- Two pin to banana adapters
- (1) Patient safety switch
- Detachable U.L. listed, hospital-grade line cord
- Instruction manual on a CD ROM
Compatible with the Mettler Sys Stim 240 Light Therapy Applicator Kit