Portable Ultrasound and TENS Combo Device
The UltraTENS II combines the two most proven modalities, ultrasound and TENS technology for pain relief into one compact sleek device. Deep heat from the therapeutic ultrasound and TENS therapy can be used simultaneously to help patients treat chronic and acute muscular pain.
New innovative design features an increased duty cycle of 50% with three easy-to-use mode presets, plus 30 mA of TENS therapy. This versatile portable unit comes with carry case, AC adaptor and ultrasound gel for office or mobile. Combines therapeutic ultrasound and TENS for patients needing stronger therapy.
Features of the UltraTENS II from Roscoe Medical
- Ergonomically designed 4 cm2 aluminum soundhead
- Features 1 MHz frequency with 3 power levels and 30 mA of TENS therapy for deep therapeutic treatment
- Beam Nonuniformity Ratio (BNR) 5:1 max
- Small, unique design that is easy to operate and portable
- Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min)
- Automatic power shut-off after 10 minutes
- Comes complete with device, one 2” x 4” white cloth electrode, lead wire, AC adaptor, ultrasound transmission gel, quick start guide and instruction manual
- Power Source: AC/DC adaptor
- One year warranty
You can download the UltraTENS II Portable Ultrasound and TENS Combo Device User Manual by clicking HERE.
**Note: Ultrasounds may only be returned if the product has NOT been used. Used Ultrasound devices may not be returned due to sanitary health reasons set by the FDA. If you are attempting to return the device due to defect or malfunction with performance, this would go through the warranty and we ask you to please contact us for a warranty claim.