The Whitehall 105 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool provides the advantages of the action of water agitation through turbine power, viscosity, and heat transfer as an important tool in helping athletes recover from strenuous exercise.
This whirlpool is stationary, provides a depth for shallow or deep body immersion for complete coverage of the back, trunk, and shoulder areas, and upper and lower extremities, and sufficient in size to allow space for exercising.
While whirlpools and cold tanks provide hydrotherapy, whirlpools can also function as cold tanks by removing the turbine assembly and thermometer. A dedicated cold tank cannot be converted to a whirlpool.
Specifications of the Whitehall 105 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool
- Tank Length: 48”
- Tank Width: 24”
- Tank Depth: 28”
- Tank Height: 32.5”
- Tank Capacity: 105 gallons
Features of the Whitehall 105 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool
- Seamless welded construction fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- Tank rim is reinforced with a concealed stainless-steel rod for extra strength
- Tank bottom is seamless, coved (rounded) design for effective cleaning to minimize bacterial buildup
- Tank includes an extended stainless steel skirt flush to the floor line to conceal internal drain piping
- A 2” Combination Drain and Overflow, and a Filler Spout are provided.
- Spring loaded raising and lowering adjustment ability and locking device for height and water agitation direction permits focused targeting of the intended body area to be treated
- Equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed ½ HP jet pump motor that functions both as an agitator and emptying device
- Motor is protected by an ABS plastic shell, has an automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime sealed bearings
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
Thermometer: Provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserted into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
Tank Finish: Stainless Steel. Other options for additional fee:
- Black Color Enviro-Glaze (EG07)
- White Enviro-Glaze (EG10)
- Alpine Lake Enviro Glaze (EG13)
- Fairway Green Enviro-glaze (EG14)
- Firehouse Red Enviro-glaze (EG15)
Drain: Standard Drain. Additional fee for Separate Drain (SDP) – bottom drain leading to a separate, concealed water evacuation pump. A hose is attached to the side of the unit to facilitate the evacuation.
Plug: Standard Plug. Additional fee for Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI)
Turbine Voltage: 110V (220V cord type – European, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel)
TTS-2 Tank Top Seat for 24” Whirlpool. This seat is designed specifically for 24" (610 mm) wide tanks. Designed for use with the whirlpool tank for treatment of lower extremities. The seat is 12” wide and extends around the front and sides of the tank
AS-2 Adjustable Suspension Seat for 24" Wide Whirlpool. These seats are designed for use inside the tank for low back, hip and leg treatment. Two side brackets with four levels of adjustment are provided, along with an adjustable removable seat. The seats are fabricated entirely from Type 304 stainless steel.
OPTIONAL LOGO: For an additional fee, all Whitehall Therapy Tubs can have your Business, Club, Sports Team, etc. logo (size 12” x 12”) added to the tank. You will need to provide the logo file in EPS format including color details.
Whitehall Stainless Steel Hi-Boy Stationary Whirlpool 105 Gallon
These Hi-Boy units are designed for complete coverage to the back, hip and shoulder areas. If full immersion is not desired, an optional adjustable suspension seat can be utilized. When coupled with the optional tank top seat, unit can be used to treat lower extremities.
Designed for permanent installation with direct plumbing connections to the water supply and drain.
Whirlpools have a single 1/2 horsepower motor to drive the agitation, spot spray and emptying operations. Dial varies the degree of agitation by controlling the amount of air introduced into the water. The agitator (turbine assembly) can be raised and lowered on its shaft to change the directional flow. Can be removed from the shaft if service is needed. Tanks are fabricated from 18 gauge stainless steel, with a reinforced rim and a seamless coven bottom to minimize bacteria buildup. Comes with thermometer.
Hi-Boy Stationary Whirlpool H-60-S 105 Gallon
- Length - 48" x Width 24" x Depth 28"
- Height - 34 inches
- Capacity - 105 Gallons
* Price does not include shipping. Call for shipping quote. This item ships by truck. *
****Lead Time is 3-4 weeks after order is placed****