Whitehall Lo-Boy Slant Back 100 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool (SB-100-S)
The Whitehall Lo-Boy Slant Back 100 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool allows for soaking the entire body and can accommodate larger patients. These long and shallow hydrotherapy whirlpools are designed for easy access. The lower height makes the Lo-Boy ideal for pediatric and geriatric patients requiring hydrotherapy treatment. The Lo-Boy can provide treatment of various extremity regions along hip and back areas.
Whether hot water therapy to increase blood flow to promote healing or cold water therapy for blood vessel constriction and pain relief, the mechanical forces of the turbine provides a therapeutic massaging effect to the involved tissues.
Specifications of the Whitehall Lo-Boy Slant Back 100 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool
- Tank Length: 75.75”
- Tank Width: 39.5”
- Tank Depth: 18.25”
- Tank Height: 23.375”
- Tank Capacity: 100 gallons
Features of the Whitehall Lo-Boy Slant Back 100 Gallon Stationary Whirlpool
- Seamless welded construction fabricated from heavy gauge, type 304 stainless steel, polished to a satin finish
- The tank features a slant back to allow the user to recline while soaking in the tank
- A 3” wide rim allows the user to also rest their arms while soaking.
- bacterial buildup
- Tank is also provided with an extended stainless steel skirt flush to the floor line to conceal internal drain piping
- A 2” Combination Drain and Overflow, and a Filler Spout are provided
- Spring loaded raising and lowering adjustment ability and locking device for height and water agitation direction permits focused targeting of the intended body area to be treated
- Equipped with Underwriters Laboratory listed ½ HP jet pump motor that functions both as an agitator and emptying device
- Motor is protected by an ABS plastic shell, has an automatic thermal overload protector, and lifetime sealed bearings
- All parts contacting water are stainless steel, chrome plated brass or bronze
Thermometer: Provided with a dual scale, adjustable calibration, and a stem inserted into a retainer to prevent rattle during whirlpool agitation.
Tank Finish: Stainless Steel. Additional fee for options:
- Black Color Environ-Glaze (EGO7)
- White Color Environ-Glaze (EG10)
- Alpine Lake Enviro-Glaze (EG13)
- Fairway Green Enviro-Glaze (EG14)
- Firehouse Red Enviro-Glaze (EG15)
Drain: Standard Drain.
Plug: Standard Plug.
Turbine Voltage: 110V (220V cord type – European, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel)
OPTIONAL LOGO: For an additional fee, all Whitehall Therapy Tubs can have your Business, Club, Sports Team, etc. logo (size 12” x 12”) added to the tank. You will need to provide the logo file in EPS format including color details.
Whitehall Stainless Steel Stationary Slant Back Lo-Boy Install Dimensions
Whitehall Stainless Steel Stationary Slant Back Lo-Boy Whirlpool
These long and shallow hydrotherapy whirlpools are designed for easy access. The lower height makes the Lo-Boy ideal for pediatric and geriatric patients requiring hydrotherapy treatment. The Lo-Boy can provide treatment of various extremity regions along hip and back areas.
Tank can be emptied through the gravity drain or by using whirlpool turbine assembly and drainage hose.
Whirlpools have a single 1/2 horsepower motor to drive the agitation, spot spray and emptying operations. Dial varies the degree of agitation by controlling the amount of air introduced into the water. The agitator (turbine assembly) can be raised and lowered on its shaft to change the directional flow. Can be removed from the shaft if service is needed. Tanks are fabricated from 18 gauge stainless steel, with a reinforced rim and a seamless coven bottom to minimize bacteria buildup. Comes with thermometer.
Specifications for the Slant Back Lo-Boy Therapeutic Whirlpool
- Mobile Slant Back SB-100-S
- Length - 76" x Width x 39.5" x Depth 18.25"
- Height - 23.375 inches
* Price does not include shipping. Call for shipping quote. This item ships by truck.