Current Solutions US Pro 2000 Ultrasound Machine
The Current Solutions US Pro 2000 2nd Edition is a portable clinical grade ultrasound machine for therapeutic intervention in the treatment of various musculoskeletal conditions through the energy of generated sound waves that produce a thermal effect (heat). This effect generates deep tissue heat for increased blood flow (vasodilation) bringing the healing properties of greater oxygen and nutrients to the damaged tissues for healing and pain relief.
The Current Solutions US Pro 2000 Ultrasound Machine enables a therapist or individual at home to deliver 1Mhz ultrasound portably for 3 different preset time settings at 3 different duty cycle or intensity settings. The ultrasound applicator or head is 5cm. The time settings are set at 5, 10, and 15 minutes and the duty cycle settings are set at either 30, 40, or 50%.
The Current Solutions US Pro 2000 Ultrasound Machine is a Class II Medical Device
If you have questions about the Current Solutions US Pro 2000 Ultrasound Machine or any of the many other ultrasound machines offered by ProHealthcareProducts.com, please contact our customer service department.
Product Specifications and Unique Features
- For enhanced patient comfort the 5cm transducer head comes with a warming feature and ergonomic design
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle)
- Three output intensities selections
- Three preprogrammed treatment times (5 min, 10 min, or 15 min)
- Ultrasound head is watertight for use underwater (for up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter)
- Small, ergonomically designed and easy to hold device makes it portable and more effectively operated
- Product is a Class II medical device (A Class I medical device presents minimal harm to the patient and is a simple in design. A Class II device poses a higher degree of risk)
What is Included with Your Purchase
- The complete Ultrasound Device
- Ultrasound gel
- AC/DC adapter
- Hard shell carrying case
- Quick Start Guide & Instruction Manual
- Product Brochure
- Ultrasound Gel MSDS
- One year warranty
Weight: 3.00 lbs
Notice: Typically ships in 5 days