Game Ready Cold Compression Upper Extremity Wrap
Indications for Use:
- Post-surgical and acute injuries to hand and wrist
- It's recommended that patients use Game Ready cold therapy at least 4 times a day for approximately 30 minutes each session. Studies suggest the greatest benefits from cold therapy are in the 40 degrees-60 degrees temperature range
- Edema swelling and pain relief
- Range of motion improvement
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Physical therapy clinics
- Rehabilitation centers
- Athletic training facilities
- Home healthcare
Unique Features of the Product:
- Dual-action therapy wrap with adjustable pneumatic compression and continuous cold or heat therapy
- Customizable insulation zones and ergonomic hand support
- Versatile and engineered for anatomic fit, comfort and easy application
- Provides optimal coverage and better surface contact for effective outcomes from cold, hot, and compression therapies
- Dimensions: 12" x 1" x 10"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- One size fits most, either arm
- Hook and loop closures for easy application
- Quick-release hose connectors for mess-free treatment
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
- Hand/Wrist Game Ready Wrap with ATX
- Heat Exchanger
- User manual
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
Q: Is the Hand/Wrist Game Ready Wrap with ATX adjustable? A: Yes, the wrap is adjustable and engineered for anatomic fit, comfort and easy application.
Q: Can I use the Hand/Wrist Game Ready Wrap with ATX on both hands? A: Yes, the Hand/Wrist Game Ready Wrap with ATX is one size fits most and will fit either hand.
Q: Can I use the Hand/Wrist Game Ready Wrap with ATX without the GRPro 2.1 and Med4 Elite therapy systems? A: No, the Hand/Wrist Game Ready Wrap with ATX is designed to be used with the GRPro 2.1 and Med4 Elite therapy systems, which are available separately.
Common Upper Extremity Injuries Treated with Cold Therapy
Upper extremity injuries are one of the most common ailments Physical Therapists treat on a day to day basis. Hand and Wrist injuries are most commonly related to falling onto an outstretched hand and also among Athletes whose sport requires repetitive movement of the hands and wrists.
Treatable Symptoms of Upper Extremity Injuries
- Reduced Range of Motion(ROM)
- Skin discoloration
- Muscle aches
The Game Ready Hand/Wrist Cold Compression Wrap unit features active compression capable of delivering cold therapy all over the body. Cold Compression Therapy heals the body faster, penetrates muscles deeper and the effects lasts much longer than common physical therapy modalities. Game Ready Cold Compression Wraps utilize an active temperature exchange unit that regulates cool temperature and a pneumatic compression. The system has a control unit and full range of ergonomic wraps for all body parts. The Game Ready Upper Extremity Wrap is an accessory for the Game Ready 2.1 Cold Compression Unit.