JTech Commander Echo Wireless Goniometer (Requires Console JT-CM300)
JTech designed the Commander Echo Goniometer to be able to achieve precision testing with small digits while still being capable of evaluating patient extremities through the use of removable extensions. These features allow the goniometer to be used to determine range of motion in both large extremity joints and small finger joints.
This goniometer is a breakthrough for range of motion (ROM) evaluation of the extremities, hands and feet. It streamlines both evaluation and documentation so you can achieve more productive treatment time. The Commander Echo Wireless Goniometer is the most efficient choice when you need to evaluate range of motion for differential diagnosis, treatment planning, progress tracking, functional testing and impairment rating.
Use the JTech Commander Echo Wireless Goniometer together with the Commander Echo Console (sold separately) to dramatically improve your testing procedures. The Console can support 7 devices.
Features of the JTech Commander Echo Wireless Goniometer include:
- Accommodates flexion through hyperextension
- Gathers realtime Numerical Data
- Allows you the ability to create custom tests
- Documents immobile joints
- Evaluates active and passive ROM
- Tests large extremity alignment with arm extensions
- Two-way communication automatically verifies data integrity
- Diminutive size for accurate readings of small joints
- Integrated Enter switch for faster readings