MicroFET 2 Wireless Digital Handheld Dynamometer for Manual Muscle Testing
The MicroFET 2 Handheld Dynamometer, manufactured by Hoggan Health, is our most popular handheld dynamometer for performing muscle testing. This handheld dynamometer is used by physical therapists, chiropractors, doctors, medical researchers, and in physiological studies throughout the world. Consider adding the MicroFET 2 to your clinic's toolset. You'll be glad you did.
The Hoggan Microfet 2 is a cost-effective, ergonomically-designed dynamometer that accurately and objectively measures force in multiple planes.
The MicroFET 2 (12-0381W) Digital Handheld Dynamometer Features:
- Ergonomic shape and light weight make it easy to use
- Versatile attachments ensure proper muscle isolation for increased testing validity
- Recognized by medico-legal community for documentation accuracy and validity
- Digital display located directly on gauge, for ease of use
- It can now be used wirelessly! This gives you more flexibility.
Recent upgrades to the MicroFET 2 MMT include:
- Brightness control on LCD Display
- Measures in Pounds, Newtons or Kilograms Force (KGF)
- Measures in increments of 0.2 pounds up to 300 lbs.
The MicroFET 2 Hand Held Dynamometer can be purchased by itself OR with two different software applications that allow therapists and researchers to organize their data.
MicroFET Clinical Software Package - ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS
This software makes it easy to collect, organize, and analyze patient muscle test readings using your MicroFET 2 Hand Held Dynamometer. Narrative and graphic reports can be generated from the collection of patient tracking, analysis, and comparison statistics.
FET Data Collection Software Package - ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS
Designed or research and education applications, the FET Data Collection Software combined with the MicroFET 2 captures raw test data while at the same time displaying a real-time graph of the data points. The data is captured in a CSV (comma-separated values) format for use with popular spreadsheet programs like MS Excel and others.