JTech Commander PowerTrack II Manual Muscle Testing Dynamometer (Replaced by the JT-CM305 MMT and requires the JT-CM300 Console) (replaced by JT-CM305-CM300))
The JTECH Commander PowerTrack adds an advanced dimension to research proven reliable dynamometer manual muscle testing without using a computer. Commander PowerTrack Hand Held Dynamometer objectively quantifies strength to identify areas of muscle weakness due to injury or disease. Commander PowerTrack provides a wealth of information to assist you with establishing a diagnosis, planning treatment/rehab, evaluating progress, managing cases and rating impairment.
The J-Tech Commander Power Track manual muscle tester (MMT) reliably tests muscles strength and even identifies weakness and areas of improvement. Commander Power Track MMT can store 40 tests with up 4 repetitions per side. It can also record peak force and computes CV and strength deficits. The Commander Hand Dynamometer with its ergonomic design easily fits in your hand and ensures no outside forces impact readings. Using the handheld dynamometer therapists can capture and analyze up to 40 bilateral tests including four repetitions per side.
The Commander Muscle Tester by JTech Medical increases a Physical Therapist's ability to perform research-proven-reliable dynamometer muscle testing without using a computer. This Manual Muscle Tester objectively quantifies strength to identify muscle weakness caused by injury or disease and accurately measures improvement. JTech Commander Muscle Tester provides an array of information to assist physical therapists in planning treatment and rehab regiments. It also aids in evaluating progress after treatment, managing cases and rating impairment.
JTech Commander PowerTrack II Muscle Dynamometer Features:
- Compact dynamometer fits easily in your hand
- Records, stores and analyzes up to 40 bilateral tests with up to four repetitions per side
- Calculates bilateral strength deficits for objective side-to-side comparisons
- Calculates multiple repetition coefficient of variation (CV) for determining effort consistency
- "Axis Compensation" circuitry guarantees 99% accuracy across entire test pad
- "Quick-connect" system makes changing dynamometer test pads faster and easier
- Downloader software available for importing data into a computer
***Optional Downloader software available for importing data into a computer.***