SciFit AC5000M Medical Treadmill with Side Handrail Switches
The SciFit Medical Treadmill with Side Handrail Switches is designed to allow a very low starting speed of .1 mph and also provides reverse motion up to 4.0 mph and a -3% decline for downhill training. The treadmill adjusts up to 12 mph at the .1 mph speed increment and prescribed for progress. Side handrail switches make adjustments in speed and elevation easy and safe. Combined with a large walking surface of 22” W x 62” L and the ability to elevate up to 15 degrees makes his a very versatile and durable. This hospital grade treadmill complies with current leakage protection standards
The Benefits of Exercising on a Treadmill
Regular cardio training on a treadmill, you can reduce the risk of major chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. The natural act of walking or jogging is beneficial to the musculoskeletal system. You can increase your muscle strength and stamina, plus you can increase the strength of your bones too. Treadmills are safe, private, convenient, and are reported as the most enjoyable cardio exercise for most.
Specifications and Features of the SciFit AC5000M Medical Treadmill
- Low starting speed of 0.1 mph and can adjust up to 12 mph at same 0.1 mph increments, and can elevate up to 15% (decline up to 3%) - reverse speed up to 4.0 mph
- Contact and telemetric heart rate monitoring
- Shock absorbing (3” crowned front and rear rollers) Eucalyptus hardwood deck and polyester synthetic belt backing provide a functionally smooth waking experience and a long-lasting surface
- Overlapping finger splice design of belt for high tensile strength
- 3 HP AC motor with a variable frequency torque vector drive system
- A 7” LCD full color touch screen Intelli-Fit Console display with clear and readable fonts available in 9 languages
- Display feedback for time, speed, elevation, distance, ascent, pace, calories, METS, and heart rate for full workout information – metric or US units
- USB charger for phones and other electronic devices
- Integrated storage bins and other accessories for holding keys, bottle, phone, and reading rack
- Integrated dual fans with three speeds
- Built-in programs for quick start, manual, heart rate, 7 speed profiles, 7 elevation profiles
Treadmills are key exercise devices used in gyms, clinics, homes, research facilities, and athletic training rooms to facilitate the development of fitness, recovery from injury, and overall general well-being.
Dimensions: 83" x 63" x 34"
Weight: 458.0 lbs
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week.