SciFit AC5000 Commercial Treadmill with Side Handrail Switches
The SciFit Commerical Treadmill with Side Handrail Switches is designed to allow a very low starting speed of .1 mph and adjusts up to 12 mph at the .1 mph speed increment and prescribed for progress. Combined with a large walking surface of 22” W x 62” L and the ability to elevate up to 15 degrees makes his a very versatile and durable.
The Benefits of Exercising on a Treadmill
Regular cardio training on a treadmill, you can reduce the risk of major chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. The natural act of walking or jogging is beneficial to the musculoskeletal system. You can increase your muscle strength and stamina, plus you can increase the strength of your bones too. Treadmills are safe, private, convenient, and are reported as the most enjoyable cardio exercise for most.
Specifications and Features of the SciFit AC5000 Treadmill
- Low starting speed of 0.1 mph and can adjust up to 12 mph at same 0.1 mph increments, and can elevate up to 15% - all of these parameters can be adjusted on the handrails
- Contact and telemetric heart rate monitoring
- Shock absorbing (6 independent bumpers) Eucalyptus hardwood deck and polyester synthetic belt backing provide a functionally smooth waking experience and a long-lasting surface
- Overlapping finger splice design of belt for high tensile strength
- 3 HP AC motor with a variable frequency torque vector drive system
- A 7” LCD full color touch screen Intelli-Fit Console display with clear and readable fonts available in 9 languages
- Display feedback for time, speed, elevation, distance, ascent, pace, calories, METS, and heart rate for full workout information – metric or US units
- USB charger for phones and other electronic devices
- Integrated storage bins and other accessories for holding keys, bottle, phone, and reading rack
- Integrated dual fans with three speeds
- Built-in programs for quick start, manual, heart rate, 7 speed profiles, 7 elevation profiles
Treadmills are key exercise devices used in gyms, clinics, homes, research facilities, and athletic training rooms to facilitate the development of fitness, recovery from injury, and overall general well-being.
Dimensions: 83" x 63" x 34"
Weight: 458.0 lbs
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week.