The SportsArt T655M Treadmill is specifically designed for cardiac/medical and physical therapy evaluation and monitoring interventions. The treadmill comes with full-length medical side rails with pediatric sections for better patient stability and safety. The ECO-GLIDE auto lubrication system and effective shock absorption workout platform ensure a smooth and joint sparing experience for your patients.
The Benefits of Exercising on a Treadmill
Regular cardio training on a treadmill, you can reduce the risk of major chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. The natural act of walking or jogging is beneficial to the musculoskeletal system. You can increase your muscle strength and stamina, plus you can increase the strength of your bones too. Treadmills are safe, private, convenient, and are reported as the most enjoyable cardio exercise for most.
Specifications and Features of the SportsArt T655M Treadmill
- Bi-directional belt motion for retro walking and gait observations and training
- Decline to -3% grade for back and knee rehab protocols
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in a medical setting
- A carbon-weave belt provides low-friction, a generous workout surface belt size of 62” x 22”, and an ECO-GLIDE auto lubrication system provide the ultimate for a smooth and easy on the joints workout experience
- Powered by a 5.0 HP AC-Servo motor (optional wire controller) and the ability to adjust speed from 0.1 mph to 12 mph, and incline up to 15%, decline to 3%
- Console-based, easy-to-read tri-color LED display of workout parameters - calories, speed, time, distance, Cal/HR, METS, pace, incline, heart rate, weight loss zone, cardio zone, and active zone
- Workout programs of Quick Start, Manual, Random (x 10,000), Interval (x3), Glute (x2), Hill (x3), 5K, 10K, Fat Burn, HRC (x3), Fitness Test (Bruce, Gerkin) **Click HERE to download the manual.
- CSAFE Port
- Dual headphone jack with built-in volume control
- Contact heart rate monitoringmeasured either through the contact heart rate sensors located on the handlebars or via a telemetry heart rate strap
Treadmills are key exercise devices used in gyms, clinics, homes, research facilities, and athletic training rooms to facilitate the development of fitness, recovery from injury, and overall general well-being.
Dimensions: 87" x 56" x 38"
Weight: 371.0 lbs
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week.