Spirit Fitness CT900ENT Treadmill
The Spirit CT900ENT Treadmill is built with a 5.0 HP motor, a waxed deck system, a heavy-duty steel frame, a large 62” L x 22” w workout surface, speed adjustment capability from 0.5 to 12 mph, and a large 15.6” entertainment display that provides TV, web browsing, and music streaming via an effective interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility. These and other specifications and features of the Sprint CT900ENT treadmill make this model the perfect product for any facility where the rigors of heavy, daily use are the norm. Great durability for the commercial fitness environment in the development of cardiorespiratory fitness and as part of injury rehabilitation exercises.
The Benefits of Exercising on a Treadmill
Regular cardio training on a treadmill, you can reduce the risk of major chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. The natural act of walking, jogging, running is beneficial to the musculoskeletal system. You can increase your muscle strength and stamina, plus you can increase the strength of your bones too. Treadmills are safe, private, convenient, and are reported as the most enjoyable cardio exercise for most.
Specifications and Features of the Spirit CT900ENT Treadmill
- An extra-large 15.6" entertainment display that provides TV, web browsing and music streaming via an interface that is easy to use and adaptable to nearly any facility
- CT900 is designed with a 5.0HP motor, a waxed deck system, a heavy-duty steel frame for maximum durability
- Speed can be adjusted from 0.5 to 12 mph and the incline can be raised up to 15%
- Eleven factory preset programs are offered, plus one user defined program for a customized workout. Preset programs include Hill, Fat burn, Cardio, Calorie, Interval, 5K run, 10K run, Fitness Test, Manual and Heart Rate Programs 1 and 2
- The CT900ENT includes six Military readiness tests. If a program isn't what you want, this unit also has a Quick Start option
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options are also included to make workouts more effective
- The console displays Pace, Calories burned, Time (elapsed or countdown), Distance traveled and Heart rate. It is also a tablet friendly reading rack. Features convenient water bottle holders and cargo tray for keys or a phone. The console also offers an adjustable cooling fan to help keep users comfortable during their workout
- Features a magnetic safety tether cord that will stop tread-belt movement immediately should the user fall or move too far back on the tread-belt
Treadmills are key exercise devices used in gyms, clinics, homes, research facilities, and athletic training rooms to facilitate the development of fitness, recovery from injury, and overall general well-being.
Dimensions: 84" x 62" x 35"
Weight: 708 lbs
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week.