SportsArt T615-CHR Treadmill
For over 40 years SportsArt has been an industry leader for industrial quality, durability, and functionality in performance of exercise equipment, but a favorite for home use. The running/walking deck provides 30% more shock absorption than previous models and an ECO-GLIDE auto lubrication system provide the ultimate in a smooth and easy on the joints workout experience. It comes with a variety of premium features for maximal user friendliness for a more efficient workout. This machine is built heavy-duty for long-term quality use.
The Benefits of Exercising on a Treadmill
Regular cardio training on a treadmill, you can reduce the risk of major chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers. The natural act of walking or jogging is beneficial to the musculoskeletal system. You can increase your muscle strength and stamina, plus you can increase the strength of your bones too. Treadmills are safe, private, convenient, and are reported as the most enjoyable cardio exercise for most.
Specifications and Features of the SportsArt T615-CHR Treadmill
- A carbon-weave belt provides low-friction, a generous workout surface size of 58” x 20”, and an ECO-GLIDE auto lubrication system provide the ultimate for a smooth and easy on the joints workout experience
- A durable welded frame with transport wheels located under the front pedestal allow for easy move and transport
- Powered by a 3.0 HP motor and the ability to adjust speed from 0.1 mph to 12 mph, and incline up to 15%
- Console-based, easy-to-read tri-color LED display which lets users set or change the program, the incline and provides workout feedback. It also features two water bottle holders that can double as accessory trays to hold keys, water bottles, music, etc.
- The console displays Speed, Time, Incline, Distance, Calories, Pace, Heart Rate and other data. A dot matrix speed & incline profile lets you see how hard you have worked and how challenging the upcoming segments will be
- Twelve factory preset programs offer a variety of workouts. Each preset program offers a unique set of challenges. Preset programs include Manual, Interval (3 options), Glue (2 options), Hill (3 options) and HRC, which also has 3 options. If a program isn't what you want, this unit also has a Quick Start option that allows the user to get on and get walking or running right away. If you like surprises, there's also a Random program option that when utilized, selects one of an almost endless number of randomly generated workout programs
- Contact heart rate monitoring measured either through the contact heart rate sensors located on the handlebars or via a telemetry heart rate strap
- Features a magnetic safety tether cord that will stop tread-belt movement immediately should the user fall or move too far back on the tread-belt
- Click HERE to download the User Manual
- Click HERE to view the sales sheet
Treadmills are key exercise devices used in gyms, clinics, homes, research facilities, and athletic training rooms to facilitate the development of fitness, recovery from injury, and overall general well-being.
Dimensions: 77" x 55" x 38"
Weight: 233.2 lbs
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Notice: Typically ships in 1 week.