TheraTouch CX4 for Sale | Clinical E-stim and Ultrasound
Combination Ultrasound and TENs Therapy with the TheraTouch CX 4
The TheraTouch CX4 is an advanced combination therapy machine that features both four-channel electrotherapy and ultrasound systems. Users can easily utilize a versatile range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomically designed unit.
One major advantage of the CX4 over competitors is its menu-driven color touch screen interface. Easy to use menu intuitively arranges and displays clinical protocols. System guides clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment including the following:
• Electrotherapy waveform rationale
• Appropriate parameter settings
• Electrode placement guide
• Ultrasound applicator recommendations
Top Reasons to Buy TheraTouch CX4
Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted while clinicians choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The CX4 also allows for preset “favorites” saved allowing user-defined protocols to be stored for future use. The four electrotherapy channels can be used in combination with ultrasound or totally independent with different protocols running simultaneously.
The ergonomically designed 5 cm² sound head provides for an excellent ERA. The TheraTouch™ CX4 also offers a comprehensive library. Easily access treatment education information and suggested electrode placement. Buy the TheraTouch CX4 for better treatment outcomes and improved clinic efficiency.
With a wide range of treatment options, TheraTouch CX4 is an affordable yet advanced combination therapy device. With four-channel electrotherapy, therapeutic ultrasound capabilities and user-friendly, ergonomic design it’s hard to beat.
The Benefits of the TheraTouch CX 4 Combo Therapy Device
The TheraTouch Combo Therapy Unit is loaded with clinical protocols which can be used to give clinicians step-by-step instructions. Easily select parameters and adjusted as necessary to customize treatment or use pre-set.
You can also save customized treatment parameters to “favorites”. Users also have the option to load their saved treatment protocols for different patients, without having to reprogram their ultrasound/TENS device every time.
Using electrotherapy in combination with ultrasound or independently can increase efficiency and optimizes patient outcomes. Some of the benefits of using electrotherapy and ultrasound in rehabilitation are:
Increase flexibility of ligaments, tendons, scar tissue, and joint capsules: The TheraTouch CX4 helps practitioners increase a patient’s range of motion in a non-invasive way with little to no discomfort.
Reduce pain and muscle spasm: When patients come into a clinic with acute pain, their discomfort must be decreased first before treatment. It’s common to use combo therapy units before moving on to other areas of rehabilitation. Ultrasound and e-stim can dramatically reduce pain and muscle spasm during chronic episodes and after periods of activity.
Facilitate the healing process: Wound and tissue repair are also important aspects of rehabilitation and prevention of future injury or reoccurrence. The TheraTouch CX4 provides a non-invasive technique that aids in the healing process of wounds or injured muscle tissue.
The Features of the Richmar TheraTouch CX4
Ergonomic design: The ergonomic design makes for easy use and easy storage which is important in any therapeutic clinic.
Six Different Clinical Electrotherapy Waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, TENS (Symmetrical Biphasic & Asymmetrical Biphasic), NMS, Russian, High Volt, and Microcurrent
Color-touch screen: Don’t waste time looking for the right buttons! The TheraTouch CX 4 has a color-touch screen that decreases set-up time and makes inputting patient data simple and efficient.
Menu-driven interface: The TheraTouch CX4 comes with programmed menus to help practitioners navigate whether they want to use preset functions. Here they can access their favorites, saved settings or create new settings for their patients.
Quick-start capability- One of the best features is the quick-start capability. Treatment time is precious and this feature makes the most of the time, giving practitioners the ability to start treatment rapidly.
“Favorites” feature for future use: Another great feature is the ability to save protocols to favorites. Many times treatment protocols are appropriate for multiple patients. Save your favorite protocols so you can be ready with them next time.
Electrode placement guide: Using a TENS unit optimally depends largely on electrode placement. The TheraTouch CX4 comes with an electrode placement guide to take the guesswork out of electrode placement and optimize treatment outcomes.
Ultrasound applicator recommendations: Additionally, the TheraTouch CX4 comes with applicator recommendations to aid inadequately treating the intended surface are of treatment.
- 1 MHz and 3 MHz – for deeper sound wave absorption and tissue heating, and more superficial sound wave absorption and tissue heating
- Continuous and pulsed operating modes
- An ergonomically designed applicator with 5cm sound head and a beam nonuniformity ratio (BNR) of 5:1 for a more uniform application
- 4 channels of stimulation with these waveforms:Premodulated
- Biphasic (symmetrical, asymmetrical, *RAAS)
- *Rapid Agonist Antagonist Sequencing (RAAS) – a unique stimulation waveform that replicates the typical firing pattern of normal muscle contractions to more effectively re-educate weak and inhibited muscles as a result of injury, or post-surgery
- Biphasic (symmetrical, asymmetrical, *RAAS)
- High Volt
- Eight (8) preset clinical protocols for stimulation, with ability to customize parameters and save up to 99 user-defined protocols for future reference and use
- Lead wires, 110”, 2/pk (WQ8112)
- Combination Lead Wire (WQ8112-SNGL)
- 5 cm Applicator Sound Head (DQ8000W5)
- Patient Safety Switch (DQWITCH)
- Microblock Electrodes, 2x2”, 4/pk - 2 pk with CX4 (400-877-MIC)
- Microblock Electrodes, 2x3.5”, 4/pk - 2 pk with CX4 (400-879-MIC)
- Microblock Electrodes, 3x5”, 2/pk (400-852-MIC)
- Therasonic 8 oz Ultrasound Gel (LS5288)
- Medical Grade Power Cord (DQ8000X)
- Richmar Therapy Storage Cart (DQCART-2) Note: DQ8001 if ordering with CX4 on same order
- 1cm Applicator Sound Head (DQ8002W1)
Warranty: Three-year Combo system warranty
Operation Manual: Click HERE
- DQ8200 – TheraTouch CX4
- DQ8001 – TheraTouch CX4 with cart
- DQ8222 – TheraTouch CX2
- DQ8202 – TheraTouch CX2 with cart
NOTICE:Typically ships in 1 week.