Richmar TheraTouch UX2 Advanced Ultrasound Machine
The Richmar TheraTouch UX2 Advanced Ultrasound Device is the latest in ultrasound therapy offering the therapist the most user-friendly interface to ensure the most ideal and customized acute and chronic conditions therapy treatments for optimal patient outcomes. Clinicals can choose from preset clinical protocols or customize their own, including a “favorites” feature allowing defined protocols to be stored for future use.
Unique Features of the Richmar TheraTouch UX2 Advanced Ultrasound Machine includes:
- Provides a colorful, easy to read LCD touchscreen interface
- Menu-driven for intuitive and customized therapeutic treatment protocols that are parameter appropriate, and ultrasound applicator recommendations combine to help guide clinicians step-by-step for ideal patient therapeutic treatment
- Two applicator holsters to accommodate both size applicators
- The ergonomic design of the applicators and sound heads provide easy use and the most effective ERA treatment
- 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound frequencies for deep and superficial penetration
- The professional and compact design is great for tabletop use or stationed atop a therapy cart
- Both 1 cm2 and 5 cm2 applicator heads help provide a low BNR ratio of 5:1. Soundhead coupling feature
- Ultrasound amplitude can be toggled between W and W/cm2
- Pulsed and Continuous Modes
- A “Favorite’s” feature allows up to 99 customized programs to be stored for future reference and use
Other Beneficial Items Provided with your Richmar TheraTouch UX2 Advanced Ultrasound Machine
- A comprehensive educational library for treatment parameters and protocols to enhance treatment outcomes and overall clinical efficiency in treatment delivery
- Optional professional looking and efficient storage therapy cart available
Click HERE to download the Operation Manual
"Therapeutic ultrasound: A Compliment to Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation"
ProHealthcareProducts.com offers a wide range of ultrasound therapy machines to help you provide your patients with the best care possible.