VACOcast Extra Stable Diabetic Boot - Large
The VACOcast Diabetic Boot is an all-in-one product option that provides the most comfort and stability compared to all other VACO series. It is perfect for patients who require an efficient and convenient solution for their foot wound care needs without requiring a cast and walker. This boot features vacuum technology and bead-filled inserts that act as a vacuum cushion, molding to the user's foot like plaster casting to offload heel ulcers. The boot's toe is covered to protect neuropathic feet from debris entering the boot, and the rocker sole gives better pressure distribution. With an additional foam insole for added shock absorption and offloading, this boot offers excellent quality and comfort for medical professionals and patients.
Indications for Use:
- Diabetic Foot Syndrome
- Charcot foot
- Post-operative care after toe amputations.
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Rehabilitation centers
- Retirement homes
- Home care.
Unique Features of the Product:
- Vacuum technology for successful wound healing due to pressure relief
- Bead-filled inserts act as a vacuum cushion that molds to the user's foot like plaster casting to offload heel ulcers
- Toe is covered to protect neuropathic feet from debris entering the boot
- Rocker sole gives better pressure distribution
- Additional foam insole for added shock absorption and offloading
- Low friction wicking synthetic velour liner, which is gentler compared to regular treatment boots
- Removable and washable sole and liners for easier cleaning.
- Weight: 7
- Dimensions: 12" x 19.5" x 7"
- The large fits Men's shoe sizes 10.5 through 15 and Women's shoe sizes 11.5 through 14. Please note, if you are in between sizes, it is generally recommended that you choose the smaller size
What is Included with Purchase of Product:
One VACOcast Diabetic Boot - Large.
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
How does the VACOcast Diabetic Boot work? The VACOcast Diabetic Boot features vacuum technology and bead-filled inserts that act as a vacuum cushion, molding to the user's foot like plaster casting to offload heel ulcers. It also has a low friction wicking synthetic velour liner and a rocker sole for better pressure distribution.
Is the VACOcast Diabetic Boot suitable for all patients with diabetes? This boot is ideal for patients with indications of diabetes such as Diabetic Foot Syndrome, ulcerations, DNOAP, Charcot foot, or post-operative care after toe amputations.
Can I clean the VACOcast Diabetic Boot? Both the sole and liners are removable and washable for an easier time when cleaning, and the hard frame can be wiped down with a cleaning cloth