VACOcast Extra Stable Diabetic Boot, Medium
The VACOcast Diabetic Boot is the perfect all-in-one product option for patients who suffer from diabetic foot syndrome, heel ulcers, DNOAP, and Charcot foot. It provides both comfort and stability for those who want a product that doesn't require a cast or walker. Its vacuum technology ensures successful wound healing by relieving pressure, while the bead-filled insert molds to the user's foot for offloading of heel ulcers. This feature allows for easy wound inspection, simplifying treatments for medical professionals. The toe of the boot is covered to protect neuropathic feet from debris, while the rocker sole gives better pressure distribution. The additional foam insole provides added shock absorption and offloading, and the low friction wicking synthetic velour liner is gentler compared to regular treatment boots.
Indications for Use:
- Diabetic foot syndrome
- Heel ulcers
- Charcot foot
- Post-operative care after toe amputations
Profession/Settings Where Product is Used:
- Podiatrist offices
- Rehabilitation centers
Unique Features of the Product:
- Vacuum technology for successful wound healing
- Bead-filled insert molds to the user's foot for offloading of heel ulcers
- Toe of the boot is covered to protect neuropathic feet from debris
- Rocker sole for better pressure distribution
- Additional foam insole provides added shock absorption and offloading
- Low friction wicking synthetic velour liner for gentle treatment
- Removable and washable liners for easy cleaning
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 11" x 17" x 5"
- The medium fits Men's shoe sizes 6.5 through 10.5 and Women's shoe sizes 7.5 through 11. Please note, if you are in between sizes, it is generally recommended that you choose the smaller sizeWhat is Included with Purchase of Product
Common Questions with Answers About the Product:
- Is the VACOcast Diabetic Boot - Medium easy to clean? Answer: Yes, the removable and washable liners make cleaning easier.